- Cakes should be refrigerated immediately until you’re ready to serve it.
- Do not leave the cake out, it WILL melt and/or collapse.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Pinatas and chocolate pictures may contain toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- Please put the cake in the refrigerator once it arrives.
- The cakes are delivered in timeslots. We are not able to deliver at exact times due to order volumes.
- The cake delivery will be attempted one time. Please do not redirect the driver to a different location, or a different time. This will result in a second delivery charge.
- If you plan on taking the cake to another location, please allow us to deliver it. IF YOU TRANSPORT THE CAKE YOURSELF TO ANOTHER LOCATION, THE CAKE WILL MELT AND WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.